Please follow the instructions below to turn off Wi-Fi on your Motorola router:
- Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari.
- Enter http://192.168.0.1 into the address box.
- NOTE: By default, the LAN IP address is 192.168.0.1. If the default address has been changed, enter the custom address in the address box.
- Enter admin in the Username field.
- Enter Motorola in the Password field.
- Click the Login button. The Status page appears.
- Click the Wireless link on top of the screen. The Wireless Setup page appears.
- Choose Disabled in the drop-down section for Wireless.
- Click the Apply button. Changes take effect immediately. A restart is not required.