Follow these instructions to set up your Plume with modem-router combo box:
- Download the WorkPass app and sign up to start the setup.
- Restart your modem-router combo box. (Optional)
- Connect one of your SuperPods to a LAN port on your modem-router combo box via the included Ethernet cable. Then plug that same pod into a power outlet. You can leave your other Ethernet-connected devices connected to the modem-router combo box if you wish to.
- Set up new SSIDs and passwords for the Secure and Employee zones on the app. Keep in mind that reusing the same SSID and password will allow devices already with that information to automatically reconnect to that particular zone.
- Plug additional SuperPods pods in different rooms. You can also connect these SuperPods via Ethernet cable in order to get a stronger Wi-Fi network.
- Connect your devices (including your phone) to your new Wi-Fi wirelessly. Alternatively, you can also connect devices to SuperPods or the modem-router combo via Ethernet cable or switch. NOTE: Any device connected to an Ethernet port on a SuperPod will become part of the Secure zone.
- Turn off your Wi-Fi of your modem-router box to ensure you do not have a parallel Wi-Fi network.