When initially plugging in any pod into an outlet, the light should always turn solid for a moment, and then the LED will slowly pulse while it is trying to connect to the cloud. Once connected to our cloud, the LED will then turn off.
If there is no light at all when first plugging in the pod, check your outlet with another appliance or device to ensure it has power. If the outlet is okay, there may be something wrong with the pod and you should contact support for assistance. Even if this behavior only happens intermittently, you should still contact support.
Blinking or pulsing LED
This could mean either of the following:
- (Green) Quick, repeating Double blinks - Pod is waiting for optimization to finish: You will also see the “Optimizing your network” message in the app as well. Optimizations usually take 2-3 minutes, depending on how many pods are connected. Optimizations can be triggered by a change in your environment such as high levels of interference, but will also happen overnight and immediately after initial setup.
- (Green) Quick Double blinks - Pod is being named by scanning the pod.
(Green) Slow continuous pulse/breathing (dim to bright) - SuperPod is trying to connect with the cloud and depending on the circumstances could mean the following:
- Normal after being powered-on. The pod will then pulse when trying to find a connection to the cloud and then the LED will turn off when connected.
- The pod will continue to pulse indefinitely if it has not been added to the network.
- One Wi-Fi-connected pod already and is already added to your network. The pod is too far away from other pods and needs to be moved closer.
- If already added to your network and all pods are in the same state, including the Gateway pod. No Internet is available. Do not unplug pods and confirm there is Internet connectivity at the modem or router. Ensure the Gateway pod has not been disconnected from the WAN.
- (Red) Continuous rapid blinking - there may be an issue with the onboard software. Contact support for assistance.
- (Red) Rapid continuous blinking - Possible fan failure. Contact Support for assistance.