Changing the Employee Zone SSID
- Tap on the menu button to open Settings
- Tap on Employee Wi-Fi
- Tap on the pencil icon and enter the new SSID. The name used must be different from the Secure and Guest zones.
Changing the Employee Zone Password
- While in the Employee Wi-Fi settings page, use the Show button to reveal the current password.
- Tap on the Ellipses next to the password and then Edit
- Enter the new password and tap on Apply
Any devices currently using the previous password will need to be updated with the new password. The Copy option will allow you to copy and paste the new password in an email for your employees.
Limiting Access to New Devices
To ensure the security of your WorkPass network, it is recommended that you always enable the Limited network access for new devices option. This setting prevents any new devices that connect to this zone from connecting to other local devices until approved by an administrator.