About device groups
- Device groups make it easier to share local access to multiple devices in the secure zone at the same time with your employee(s).
- Device Groups in the Secure zone help organize devices but do not designate local network access within the zone.
- Once a device is blocked, all group assignments will have to be redone once unblocked.
- A device cannot be added to more than one group at a time. Although while in a group a device can still be shared with employees as an individual device if needed.
How to create a device group
- Navigate to the Secure zone.
- Tap on the ⋮ at the top-right of the Secure zone screen and the Create a device group. You can also create the group directly from a device by tapping on the ⋮ next to the device and then New group...
- Enter the new name for the group and Save.
- Tap on the ⋮ next to the device you want to add to the groups and then tap Change group.
- Choose a group and then tap < to finish.
- Repeat the last two steps as needed to add more devices to the group.