You can easily invite other managers or supervisors to help you administer your WorkPass network, without needing to share your own credentials. This allows them to view the current status of the network, approve new device connections, restrict access to unrecognized devices and help manage employees and guests.
What are the limitations of secondary admins?
- Secondary Admins cannot invite other admins to manage the network, but can otherwise manage nearly all of the tasks needed for their assigned location.
- A Secondary Admin is not able to approve access or revoke access from other admins, including the Primary admin.
- Secondary Admins must accept the invitation to manage the network. They do not have the ability to log into WorkPass with a password. If they change their mobile, the invite will need to be resent.
- Admin access can be revoked by the Primary Admin at any time.
How do I invite someone to manage my network?
- Get to the Settings menu by tapping on the gear icon.
- From within the Settings menu, scroll down and tap on the Account menu.
- Tap on the Invite New Admin under your desired location. The invite is to manage a single location only.
- Enter the First and Last name and email for your new Admin and tap on done.
- An email invitation will be sent to your new Admin containing a single-use magic link. Until the invitation is accepted, the Admin will be shown with the Invitation pending.
Once the invitation is received, clicking on the link will prompt the user to download the WorkPass app if they do not already have it installed. They will also need to accept the terms and conditions in order to manage the network.